i love you quotes for him, love quote for him, love quotes for him, love quotes for him from the heart, sad love quotes for him, short love quotes for him, sweet love quotes for him,

Love Message

It wasnt a mistake for us to meet and not a chance to propose you but it was a choice deep down my heart. Where are you now. I wonder as i sit alone in a darkness house with many unanswerable question on how are you behaving, no matter how hard i try to understand. The reason is plain, but my mind forces me to dismiss it and i am torn anxiety in all my working hours. I am lost without you. I am soulless, a solarity bird in a flight to nowhere. I am all these things, and i am nothing at all. Please come back and remind me how to live lovely again. My love is nowhere to go now.




@



0 comments:

Post a Comment - Back to Post

Love Message