i love you quotes for him, love quote for him, love quotes for him, love quotes for him from the heart, sad love quotes for him, short love quotes for him, sweet love quotes for him,

Love Message | September 7, 2014

The sun will rise and the sun will set beginning and ending a new day bringing along the struggles of life making each new day harder and harder to endure. 
But each new day that the sun will bring to light my love for you keeps me sane. 
I am able to endure these struggles of life as long as we are together always & forever. 
Each day when the sun sets and brings an end to the newly enlightened day I see you lying next to me as we stare at the stars and drift into a deep slumber holding each other through the night until the next day arises. 
My love for you is endless and grows every new day we all encounter.

Forever & always baby




@



1 comments - Skip ke Kotak Komentar

Anonymous said...

Welcome to my blog.. feel free to watch the video and reading the posts..

Post a Comment - Back to Post

Love Message | September 7, 2014