i love you quotes for him, love quote for him, love quotes for him, love quotes for him from the heart, sad love quotes for him, short love quotes for him, sweet love quotes for him,

She’ll Make A Man Out Of You

(My boyfriend and I make phone calls daily. We are in our late teens and have a fair amount of maturity, but we are also huge nerds. One day he calls while I'm listening to 'Reflection' from 'Mulan.' Our conversation drifts toward strong female characters in books and movies.)

Me: "It's kind of funny. Just before you called I was listening to music from Mulan, and she's, like, the most bad-a** female character, in my opinion. She's so small and dainty, and she was just trying to find a husband to fulfill her parents wishes, but then she's like: 'nope, I'm gonna go off to war.'"

Boyfriend: *trying to sound coy and romantic* "Well, honey, you're a girl worth fighting for."

Me: "Aww."

Boyfriend: "But knowing you, you'd be in the thick of the fighting."

Me: "…yeah." *totally not thinking before I speak again* "Fear me! I have boobs and will take you down with a wooden stick!"

Boyfriend: *laughing uncontrollably for a good minute* "You have no idea how awesome you are, sweetheart."


@



0 comments:

Post a Comment - Back to Post

She’ll Make A Man Out Of You