i love you quotes for him, love quote for him, love quotes for him, love quotes for him from the heart, sad love quotes for him, short love quotes for him, sweet love quotes for him,

Romantic Love SMS, Romantic Text Messages & Quotes | Happy | Love and Romantic Quotes



Give laugh to all but smile to one,
Give cheeks to all but lips to one,
Give love to all but Heart to one,
Let everybody love you
But you love one.
__________________________________

I care u,
becOZ I LOVE U.
I nevr try to disturb u,
becOZ I LOVE U.
I cant forget u,
becOZ I LOVE U.
You are my Ist LOVE,
I will never let u go from my "HEART".
___________________________________

Never stop ur smile even if u r sad. Because, u
never know who likes ur smile..! For d world u
may b someone, But for someone u may b d
world.




Nver ask 4 a kiss, just take it.
Nver ask 4 a hug, just give it.
Nver ask do u Luv me? Say I Luv u.
Nver say I can't live without u, say I live for U
__________________________________

I wanna hug you tight.
I wanna kiss your lips.
I wanna make you feel wanted.
I wanna call you mine.
I wanna hold you forever.
Miss you, my sweetheart!




Quotes About Romance

'When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth.'
- Jess C. Scott

'You can't force love, I realized. It's there or it isn't. If it's not there, you've got to be able to admit it. If it is there, you've got to do whatever it takes to protect the ones you love.'
- Richelle Mead

'The real lover is the man who can thrill you just by touching your head or smiling into your eyes – or just by staring into space.'
- Marilyn Monroe


@



0 comments:

Post a Comment - Back to Post

Romantic Love SMS, Romantic Text Messages & Quotes | Happy | Love and Romantic Quotes