i love you quotes for him, love quote for him, love quotes for him, love quotes for him from the heart, sad love quotes for him, short love quotes for him, sweet love quotes for him,

Said Without Batting An Eye

Said Without Batting An Eye


(My boyfriend and I are driving home after going to dinner. It is late and I'm a little loopy/tired.)

Boyfriend: "We can do anything your little heart desires once we get home."

Me: "My heart desires goodnight. Hey, you know what's weird and kind of creepy?"

Boyfriend: "…what?"

Me: "If an animal got hit by a car and its eyeball popped out, the eyeball would still glow in the dark."

Boyfriend: "What?! Can we not? That is so creepy!"

Me: "Well, I mean, it wouldn't glow in the dark, but it would still reflect light."

Boyfriend: "CAN WE NOT?! Stop talking about it! That's super weird and creepy!"

Showered With Love


(My boyfriend, with whom I live, works in a hospital. He has just come home from work and is about to take a shower.)

Me: "Didn't you take a shower this morning?"

Boyfriend: "Yes, I think so."

Me: "So why do you need a shower again so soon?"

Boyfriend: "Well, I always feel germy after work."

Me: "I guess that makes sense, but why did you take a shower this morning? Wouldn't it make more sense to skip it and just take afternoon showers?"

Boyfriend: "That's what I used to do."

Me: "What changed?"

Boyfriend: "Having sex the night before work?"

Me: "Touché."

Could Swear She's From Boston

(I am English, and my girlfriend is a (New York) American At this point we are talking over Skype about arguments, as I am very patient and don't get angry.)

Girlfriend: "How will I know if I piss you off?"

Me: "Well, we're really open with each other, so I'm sure I'd talk it through with you."

Girlfriend: "You'll know when you piss me off."

Me: "I'm aware. You let me know." *laughs*

Girlfriend: "Yeah, one day you'll walk into the bathroom and find the tub and sink full of water, and all of your dumb tea bags in them and the toilet."

Me: *laughing* "Really?"

Girlfriend: "Yep. Tea Party time, b****!"


@



0 comments:

Post a Comment - Back to Post

Said Without Batting An Eye